Monday 19 July 2010

Werewolf to British thug intial concept progression!

I decided to take the idea of a pack of werewolves forward, with my goal of painting the pack adapting to thier surroundings utilising thier individula strengths. This idea changed as the project went along with me wanting to push myself creativily so I took these werewolves and adapted them to be British thugs.

First intial concepts of more human looking werewolf heads, I didnt want to go down the traditional hairy feral stereotype, heres what I came up . . .
A more detailed experiment with how the body types might change
A sheet full of quick 5 minute oufit sketchs, just trying to get down a very British thug/gangster feel here, looked at films such as 'Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' etc'Chav' quick concepts messing around with various body forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment